If you grew up going to Sunday School, then – like me – you probably have many songs stuck in our head. The older I get, the more I appreciate the life truths that these songs declare. Next to Scripture memory, I can’t think of better words to have circulating in my head. Here are my top 5 songs?
1. Jesus Loves Me: This simplistic truth is so profound yet not complex.
2. My God is so BIG: When life’s problems seem big, God is BIGGER.
3. This is the Day: Every morning there is reason to celebrate.
4. Rejoice in the Lord Always: Praise and Hallelujah – Our response to the Lord.
5. Jesus Loves the Little Children (Red and Yellow, Black and White): God is not racist.
There are so many Christian songs we grew up with. What are some of your favourites?
There are many sites on the Internet, but https://casinoreg.net provides inexperienced players with the most detailed casino FAQ